BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, November 07, 2001

I renewed my CPR certificate yesterday.. the CPR certificate expires after a year while the American First Aid certificate expires every three years.. so if I'm still working at the gym next year, I would have to do both my CPR and First Aid next year... Since this is the second time I'm going through the course, I breezed through it and answered all the questions right 100%.. I did he practical exam with Kathy, it was easy..

When I got home Kak Zee called me up and she said that she wants to come over tonight ..
she came about 15 minutes later and we watched 4 hours of '10th Kingdom' on my computer. She gave me a new white scarf and some pictures that we took in the summer when we went to the farmer's market, Kak Ijah also gave me some new pictures that she had just developed from last weeks forum and our little photo session around campus..
I did absolutely no studying last night.. the movie was good so I think it was worth it.. I woke up early this morning instead to make up for the lost time.. I needed to finish off my Thermo homework so that I could start studying forthe exam next Monday..

I also talked to Maria, Adriana and Abang Rezal last night, they called me up to invite me to come over to Ohio again for Thanksgiving.. Rizal (yes, I have another cousin called Rizal, this one's living in Daytona Beach, same University with Gonjeng and everything.) might be joining us in Ohio along with Rezal's sister in law, Atika (or something, Sanusi Junid's daughter, who is studying in UIUC).. The tickets to go to Toledo is about $400 at this time of the year so everyone is going to meet at Chicago O'hare airport on the 17th and Rezal will come and pick us up and take us to Toledo. Sounds like a good plan but I don't think that I will be joining them this time cause I want to save my money for my trip to Florida this december.. plus I have already gone to Ohio two times this year already.

I had lnch with Tom today at the Vietnamese Lotus restaurant, I told him that my cousin invited me to go and spend Thankgiving with them and he said that he wants to drive me to Chicago to meet them.. afterall he is taking Nad and Dia to visit their friends in Madison, so he said he's drop them off then take me to see my cousin. Sounds tempting ut maybe not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home