BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Saturday, November 10, 2001

Just before I went to sleep last night I called my parents up... my little sisters who are in high school are now on holiday since last Thursday.. they are getting 6 whole weeks off school.. wish I could get 6 weeks off too.. My sister, Nora, who is studying in UUM has already left to go back up north but my brother is still home.. my renovated house i salmost ready and they can move in on tuesday cause on monday the workers are going to polish the floor. On Thursday, my family will be having a homecoming celebration and they are going to invite all the neighbours and people from the mosque to read tahlil at the house.. it must be really tiring to move on tuesday and have that thing done so quickly.. but all the neighbours have been wanting to see the house.. my mum says that she will sent me some pictures of the house soon using our digital camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home