BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, February 15, 2002

Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Kylie Minogue

La,la,la la,la,la,la,la (x4)

I just can't get you out of my head
Boy, your lovin' is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy, its more than I dare to think about

La,la,la la,la,la,la,la (x2)

I just can't get you out of my head
Boy, your lovin' is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy, its more than I dare to think about

Every night
Every day
Just to be there in your arms
Won't you stay
Won't you stay
Stay forever and ever and ever ah ah

La,la,la la,la,la,la,la (x4)

I just can't get you out of my head
Boy, your lovin' is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy, its more than I dare to think about

There's a dark secret in me
Don't leave me lost in your arms
Set me free
Feel the need in me
Set me free
Stay forever and ever and ever ah ah

La,la,la la,la,la,la,la (x4)

I just can't get you out of my head (La,la,la La,la,la,la,la)


*********************************************************************
Waheyy...what a lovely day..
14th February...valentine's Day, I'm not celebrating, but I'm happy anyway.. why? you ask.. well lets just say new discoveries are always a thrill...and so, I'm happy with my new discoveries...
12th of February was Chinese New Year, once again I'm not really celebrating.. but for me this date would probably be one that I would never forget.. it's like a magical day with a great ending.. feels like eating a delicious meal and ending it with a superb desert..yum.. yum..

I can't wait for spring break and more than anything else I can't wait for the summer holidays...
I found out today that the cost of a flight ticket from Narita, Japan to Kuala Lumpur has gone down by about a hundred dollar.. so I think I'll start buying my ticket to Japan pretty soon.. My plan is to go to Japan for a week just before I arrive in Malaysia.. My looked through the May Summer session class enrollments and I think that I'll be taking a 3 week course in Philosophy and Cultural Diversity which will cover for my 'cultural diversity theme' and 'other humanities core'.. requirements. Then I'll also be registring for a some distance and independent courses so that I could do it while I'm back home for the next two months.. I found a ticket from Minneapolis to Narita at 700++ and another 300++ from there to Kuala Lumpur. I'm planning to stay in Tokyo for a week.. There's this other offer from MAS that says for $747 from LA where you could get an Asia Access Pass and travel to 23 Asian cities... I was considering that at first but then I remembered that I had to buy a ticket to LA and then during the peak season I hae to pay the extra 150 dollars and if I wanna return after the 30 day period I would need to add another 150 for another 15 days [and since I'm planning to add another 30 days to the initial 30 day plan, I would be adding upto another 300] that's 747(initial cost)+300(30 additional days)+150(peak season)+(200++[cost to get the ticket from MSP to LAX]) = EXPENSIVE .. I could spend that extra $400 in Japan..
Anyway, I was planning to sublease the apartment for a while, Sasha was cool about it too.. but yesterday I met Yasmin online and she told me that she wants to move in for summer cause the dorm is really expensive then..so I explained that I'll be leaving the country for a while.. and she agreed tyo sublease right away.. she'll be working full time in 3M in the summer, so that's a good thing since her loan/scholarship application with Mara had been turned down.. :( so now I don't have to worry about paying any excess rent payments..

I have a review session for my midterm tomorrow at 4-6pm.. then it's lab time til 10.. it's been a hectic day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home