BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Monday, January 21, 2002


A Wish
~Star light, star bright,
first star I see tonight

~A wish I make this very night,
a wish that all my friends sleep tight

~A wish that all good dreams come true
May God bless everything they do

~A wish that every day they'll wake
to find a helping hand to take

~Someone to trust, someone to hold,
someone to truly call their "own"

~For days they cry, for days they pout
A wish for peace without a doubt

~For days our happiness will thrive
A prayer to God I am alive

~A wish of joy, and peace, and love,
for these are all gifts from above

~For everything we do together
I pray that it will last forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home