BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Monday, January 28, 2002

My birthday is approaching in a few hours.. another year, another chance.. there are so many things that I am loooking forward to..
As you might've suspected, I didn't really make resolutions for the new year just yet.. Simply because the new year didn't really trigger my senses to make new resolutions.. all I could think about at the time was about my holiday and goofing off for a while.. so you see I wasn't motivated to plan or make anything at the time..
But as it happens I feel that it is more appropriate to make resolutions on your birthday.. as it serves as a better measuring stick on the time that you have actually lived and how things are going to change for another year..
This year I hope to have greater control of myself; better management of time (no more procastination I hope), money (lesser shopping sprees [note I didn't say 'no more']), studies, my health [Sasha and I are planning to make an appointment with the gym every Saturday morning], relationships (with God, family [I'll be back for a 2 months visit this summer] and those who I trust to be friends, my Ivy plant [which holds lovely memories of Kak Ija] and of course the birds and the bees [I just felt like adding that one on, no reason in particular] ).. Let's all hope that all the changes I make this year will turn out for the best..
Thank you for all of you who remembered and wished a day ahead of time with gifts and cards.. you really are true friends.. I'm truely touched, love you all..
May Allah bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home