BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Monday, February 11, 2002

Everybody Hurts by the Corrs (Unreleased)

When your day is long
and the night, and the night is yours alone
when you think you’ve had enough of this life..
hang on..
don’t let yourself go..
cause everybody cries..
and everybody hurts sometimes..
sometimes everything is wrong ..
now its time to sing along
when your day is rough
hold on (hold on)
and you feel like letting go (hold on)
and you’re sure you’ve had enough of this life
hang on..
cause everybody hurts sometimes..
take comfort in your friends
and everybody hurts
Don’t blow your heads…
ohh no..
don’t blow your heads
if you feel like you’re alone..
no no no… you’re not alone..
if you’re on your own in this life
and the day and nights are long
if you’re sure you’ve had to much of this life ..
hang on..
cause everybody hurts sometimes..
everybody cries.. sometimes..
everybody hurts.. sometimes
everybody hurts sometimes..
so hold on..
hold on… hold on… hold on… hold on



I feel for that song so much right now, at times I want to be left alone but I really don’t want to be lonely.. Why is it that you always feel like this in the middle of the night? During the day I’d feel all right, wrapped up in all the work load, but moments before I call it a day, I always feel this little emptiness… it’s not that I don’t wanna love.. but I feel that I am not ready for commitments.. 4 different guys had tried to approach me in the last 2 months, 3 of which are non-Malay.. one Chinese American, a Malaysian Indian, a Vietnamese guy and one Malay Minnesotan guy who claimed to have had a crush on me since the first time he met me 2 years ago.. he could even remember the topic that we were talking about that night at Abang Rijal’s house.. which is really amazing if you think about it.. but what can I do..I can’t give him what I don’t have.. somehow I don’t want to try, don’t want to pretend..don’t want to go through all the hassles.. I feel that I can see the direction of taking that path.. I’ve been there , don’t wanna go back there again..
there is this somebody seeping through the cracks of my heart, but I can’t reach him long enough to lock him safely in my heart.. I’m too scared to even approach him for fear of rejection. I feel so insecure.. I have been torn and injured before and the experience was too dreadful.. so much that it had scarred me, and all my relationships since then just never works out the way that I would want it to be.. But still when you like someone, it’s hard to think of anyone else [throw me any chipmunk hunk but I’ll still run to the ONE… I’m hopelessly addicted

What can I do to make you love me
What can I do to make you care
What can I say to make you feel this
What can I do to get you there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home