BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, January 24, 2002

Assalamualaikum
hey baby.. what's up? I haven't heard from you for a long time..me? well I'm ok I guess.. things are pretty much picking up by itself over here for me.. nothing has changed much.. I'm still working in that cashier's office.. my roommate's telling me that I spend too much time there..and I'm starting to think that it's true.. every single one of these health freaks are starting to recognize me as I go around doing my usual thing.. it's not that they know me.. it's just that they see me often enough to recognize me..plus, I do get to talk to some of the people here.. being the cashier/ receptionist and all.. some of the customers here are getting kinda friendly to me.. visiting me each time they come over and telling me things about themselves, some of which I'd rather not hear.. some are nice though, I get to know about the places that they've been to and stories of their families. Yeah, I'm making friends here too.. which seems to be a good thing.. well it's inevitable for people to know you after you've been working at the same spot for more than a year and a half..we'll I'm not complaining.. it is nice to be recognized isn't it.. like this one time I went shopping, and there's people I don't know who comes up to me smiling.. and asking me if it's true that I'm the "gym girl".. I'm like "yeah!".. it's even more funny when you go to class for the first day and meet people that you don't even know and they come to you in class and ask you things like what time is the gym closed today..hehhe..
Anyhow.. less about 'moi!' how are things up at your end...school's started again right? well same here.. my classes started this Tuesday.. it's about time! I'm all pumped up for classes.. I wanna do well.. I hope I can do better than the semesters before this.. this semester will be my second semester as a junior.. The strange thing is, I checked my status up at the rec's cashier office and the registra seems to have put me down as a senior.. credit wise, I guess I have reached the senior status.. but mentally, not really! I'm taking a 15 credit work load this semester.. 2 labs: Organic Lab and also Analytical Lab, and then there's heat and mass transfer and also reactor and reaction kinetics or something equally terrifying like that..I kinda like the beginning of each semester.. it gives you something new to look forward to.. though this feeling usually exponentially decays as the semester progresses due to the work load..
I went to see my mentor, Amy, on Tuesday.. we finally had lunch together. We planned to meet at Village Wok at noon cause my classes was suppose to end at 12.05.. then it turns out that all my ChEn classes were cancelled .. so I took the time to buy school books, which I will later send back cause I already bought some books online, they just haven't arrived yet..Anyway.. Amy's working in General Mills and she brought with her some brochures about food scince and engineering.. it kinda made me think .. working here would be good, but I donno... anyway, we were talking about her after college experiences, career opportunities and stuff..
Hey, guess what I did yesterday.. I finally went back to the mall after my lunch appointement with Amy and I returned back those DKNY overalls that I bought, as you know they were a wee bit too short.. I wore 'em while I was in Orlando.. the thing is it looks good if you stand but when you sit down the hem of the overall crawls up your leg resulting in some unnecessary exposure.. so I sent them back.. I was thinking of getting a replacement.. but I had to get back on campus for my organic lecture class at 5..anyway.. i got home later that night and I told Sasha about it.. coincidentally she had an overall that's too short for her.. so she let me try it out and surprise, surprise it was the right size... so she gave it to me.. I guess you lose some, you win some..heheh
Anyway.. I should go now.. I have some stuff to finish off...
take care babe..
Write soon..
Tata..
~ Buttercup Baby~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home