BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, February 28, 2002

The Clock Lied!
Ever since Sasha's boyfriend moved back to Minnesota, Sasha has been spending less and lesser time at home.. I don't really mind cause I'm hardly home myself anyway.. floating here and there between class, lab, work and study lounges..my class usually starts at 10 but on some days I work before class from 8 to 10..on Monday class ends at 1 then I have lab until 5 and work at 6 til 11.. so I only come home after 11 on that day.. then on tuesday, class ends at 12 but then I have lab from 5 to 10 and I don't go home in between. So I only come home at 10. Wednesday is when I get to relax, cause after 1 I can go straight home and do my stuff.. Thursdays are pretty much like Tuesday except for the fact that I have to work from 12 to 4 before the 6 o'clock lab until 10.. so I go home after 10.. while Fridays are exactly like Wednesday.. so as you can see I'm hardly home during school days.. busy.. busy.. busy..
Yesterday my lab finished off early.. it only took me an hour to finish the computational chemistry lab.. so I went home early and had absolutely nothing to do... I took the mail, prayed, changed and looked through some magazines as I started to think of what I could do.. So I put on Marcail's "Corky Romario" DVD which I borrowed on Saturday and roasted chicken in the oven, and sat there for the next hour and a half watching the movie.. just as it was over I went to the kitchen took the chicken out and made mash potato and some vegetables and ate.. feeling completely content with the day.. I climbed into bed and snoozed til dawn..
Somehow I have this little biological clock inside of me that keeps waking me up at 6 am, but today it woke me up at 5, but I guess I still slept the same amount of time, so I turned the radio to listen to my favourite morning show as I sat there in bed reading through some textbook. I stayed there til 7 something, then I went to the bathroom to get ready for work... and there I was singing in the 'rain' [you should only do this when you're home and everyone else is gone, otherwise there'll be someone pounding on your door telling you to cut the crap! ] .. anyway, with it being cold and everything outside, you can't really blame me for not wanting to get out of the shower.. so there I was extending my cleansing session, and as I pulled the shower curtains aside, I stared at the little black time box and it told me that the time was only 7.20.. so I'm like "Cool, I still have lotsa time".. I started with my facials, doing the whole 'shebang'.. [exfoliate, cleanse, tone and moisture] and the clock tells me that it's still early.. so I stepped out to my bedroom and planned to recharge my cellphone, and that's when the truth smacked me right in the butt.. there on my cellphone, the time reads 10 minutes before 8.. and I have to be at work at eight!! So I threw my clothes on, pack myself a chicken sandwich and scurried out of the door.. I felt so betrayed, the clock lied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home