BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, February 26, 2002

Monday Moanings

Oh what a day..
I'm so tired..
soo sleepy..
sooo bored of sitting in this office..
yet it's soooo cold outside..
soooo gloomy, windy, frosty, slushy, snowy...

what is going on?
when will tomorrow come?
where is my sunshine?
who are you?
why is this happening?
how did I get here?

I think I'm lost..
somewhere between here and there..

Can I go back to yesterday?
when the nights are long and the days are care-free,
when the weekend never ends and the sun is shining,
when you can walk in your own garden and dance merrily to the sounds of laughter and melody,
when the word 'home' is never followed by 'work' and minds are full of dreams and fantasy..
when there's someone to hold your hand when you cross the street and sing you to sleep..
when play is fun and smiles are free..

d'ya catch ma' drift?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home