BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, February 15, 2002

I still have about half an hour before my lab tonight. I didn't bring a textbook so I can't sit down and study or anything.. I don't know what to do..

The review session was a waste of time, the TA's just copied out the solution to last year's exam papers[which could've been in the course webpage if they only took the decency to put it up there].. I hope tonight's lab is not gonna eat up all 4 hours of the session.. Tonight'll be one of those sleepless cramming-the -night-before-exam nights..
emm.. I can't think of anything to say..emm..

Violet: And here's tomorrow's weather forecast brought to you by Miss Isis from the Meteorologist Dept:
Isis: "Looks like it's gonna be a cloudy day here in Minneapolis tomorrow with temperatures ranging from a high of 35F and a low of 24F.. you could also expect a little bit of wind blowing from the west at the speed of 9 mph and a relative humidity of 45%. And Saturday will be partly cloudy with a slight rise of temperature and you could expect a wonderful sunny Sunday coming up around the corner.. back to you Violet in the main studio."
Violet: And that concludes todays flashnews we'll be back with you live on Babblelicious on 214.02FM same time tomorrow to bring you the latest updates from the Winter Olympics 2002 in Salt Lake City, Utah. And from all the cast of Babblelicious we wish you all a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home