BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, December 13, 2002

Once again, I've been up since 2.45am, starting to get used to this sleep early, wake up early routine..
I don't think it's healthy though, 'cause when I do this I usually sleep for only 3-4 hours a day, but there's just so much to do before class.. [my one hour shower, cooking breakfast, h/w, study while l occasionally watching 'friends' on my computer.. bla.. bla.. bla..]
yes, I do study according to my mood.. and yes, I had just cooked breakfast at 4.30 in the morning.. but no, I'm not fasting today.. wish I cooould though, it's 8th of Syawal already right?
This morning, I'm eating "Old English Clam Chouder", my one and always favourite soup [ok, it's not a soup cause it's thick enough to cut, but you kow what I mean.. it's a thick soup with clam and lots of wonderful seafood..I love seafood, I mean if one of your granddad is a fisherman and you live so close to the 'world renowned' KELANA SEAFOOD , how could you not love seafood..?
Anyway, bon appetite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home