BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, February 09, 2003

N CUBED

Here's us; Nad, Noris + Nadia in University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign from our last road trip.

I know I said that I'd talk about our trip but I don't really want to dwell on every detail of the trip since it's almost a month ago.. Basically, it was a very spontaneous trip and we left at 10 pm after eating dinner atthe Riverside Restaurant, we went to Madison for the night and headed to Chicago in the morning bringing along Dirah and Nurul in exchange for Siti, who stayed in Madison with her friend... Our KIA car broke down in just past Chicago O'hare airport due to a broken radiator.. so it took us almost all day to wait for the tow truck and to get a new car.. we exchanged our compact car for a MERCURY luxury car and went straight to Penang Restaurant [we were starving by then] Later we went to En. Mokhtar's house for dinner, and to Tuan Haji's house for supper [both MSD officers].. the girls slept at Tuan Haji's house while the boys slept at En. Mokhtar's house. Early the next morning, we drove to the MSD Office with Tuan Haji and met the boys there.. we went to walk around the North Western University and bought suveniors, later we separated as the boys spent the day touring around Chicago with Nurul and Dirah.. while the three of us went to UIUC .. we had lunch at Rapik's house and walked around campus.. then we headed back to Madison that night.. I slept at the Girl's house in Princeton Ave gain that night.. the next morning, Eena woke me up and toook me out for breakfast with Pablo, then later we hung out at their new apartment and that night Pablo, Hakim and Mudin had an open house. So I met up with all of my friends there that night. The next day we headed back to Minnesota, picked up WEi Lin from the airport after unpacking the trunk.. and the next day we went shopping before we returned the car... The day after that, school started....

Three weeks later...Everyone's starting to make plans for spring break; Nad, Weilin, Fatin and someone else is going to Atlanta, Georgia.. my cousin is asking me if I want to visit his sister in Switzerland while his mum and dad is there too [February and March] and I've sort of promised Eena that I'd go to New York City (NYC) with her, which is where I'm really thinking of going actually. Fajarrani and her Indonesian friends are also going to go to NYC, she said maybe we can plan to meet somewhere while we're there.. sounds good to me.. I hope we'll make it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home