BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Monday, February 10, 2003

UNANIMOUS ANONYMOUS

Shaz had just told me that the next MISG (Malaysian Islamic Study Group) might be in Minnesota this spring break. I've always wanted to go to one of these events but I've always made other plans ahead of time every spring break before this. Plus, previously they had also done these gatherings durig our school session since we do not have breaks at the same time as other Universities. I told her that if they do it here, she's welcome to stay at my apartment. It's going to be on the 15-16 of March. Since I still haven't bought my tickets yet, I'm thinking that maybe I want to join this thing once before I never get a chance to join it. InsyaAllah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home