BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, February 13, 2003

LIKE THIS

What has happened with Wednesday? The day seems to have passed me by and I couldn't even freeze a moment of it.. so many things todo and so little time to get it done by...I promised Qamar that I'd email him the design specifications for our project, and I also promised myself that I would get my Greek & Roman Mythology paper done tonight so that I could print it out at work Thurday morning.. and now it's midnight and Thursday has already arrived...

As you might have noticed, I have added some new features to this blog.. including some changes in the guestbook and photo album. Nothing big but still .. I bought a new scanner online today.. Actually, I won it through eBay..$27.50.. good deal, huh?
I love it when somebody signs my guestbook, so if you have a minute, gimme a holler.. tell me what you think.

I don't feel sleepy tonight [listening to Abba's "Dancing Queen"], but I don't wanna spend too much time here too...

Today's high : With Nad's cell phone purchase, the N Cubed girls have now all been added into a Shared Family Plan - unlimited minutes babeh..
"So don't mess with my girls, I'm gonna be one who'll bring it to ya!"
Today's low : Found out that some of the yummy yogurt I loved is inedible... gelatin ma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home