BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

COUNTDOWN

This week I'll be busy with my Process Design II final presentation and also trying to finish of our Final report.. so that means that my busy alert has gone from yellow to orange which means that I guess there'll be less blogging and more "you-know-what"...
it's 46 days to the midwest games
with my finals starting on the 9th of May, I have about 30 days to get ready for the exams..
30 days to the commencement ceremony.. [yesterday I went to the Senior Send-off Luncheon.. everyone seems excited to graduate..]
I also have approximately 4 weeks to finish off my IDL "Greek and Roman Mythology" class...
the countdown has begun..

Anyway, to continue on my little fish drama.. I went to Petsmart with Adam that Saturday and as soon as we got there Adam started pesking me about getting an aquarium cause they were on sale.. I don't think I'd have space to put it at in my apartment so I don't think I should buy one.. so next I started looking for a fish to replace Anthony, and somehow they all look so good, so we eneded up buying 3 fishies.. Adam got one, I got one and we got one for Angela.. but since Adam is always away on business, we decided to get a small tank with two separator to put the two fishes in.. our fishes was a betta so trhey can't be in the same tank together otherwise they'll fight to death.. one is in blue and the other is red.. I found out later that the blue one is male and the red one is female.. I thinking of giving it names.. any ideas?

Angela wasn't mad at me.. when I gave her the new "Anthony" she said "You shouldn't have.. things like that happen all the time".. then I showed her my little 'babies' and she started giving me tips on how I should look after them.. It's all good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home