BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

"Do you have the time, to listen to me whine.. about nothing and everything all at once... "


Monday... the day of due-dates and the night of trashy-reality-tv-shows.. hectic at day, relaxing at night.. and I'm hooked on Monday night trashy TV shows.. first it was JOE MILLIONAIRE, and now it's MARRIED BY AMERICA.. so why do they have to cancel it tonight??? Do they not know the reason that I scheduled not to work on Monday nights?? Have they no decency? This should've been my reward for cooping up on the weekend and staying up to finish off some last minute assignments...
It must be a sign..
"Arrgh.. quit your moanin'.. Get back to your books.. you have a midterm on Wednesday, lassie!" says the sensible but strangely Scottish voice of me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home