BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Saturday, March 29, 2003

YOU'RE MY BROWN EYED GIRL

Took a break from things, watched "How to loose a guy in 10 days" on my computer.. cute chick-flick ! Thank God for Fridays.. Alhamdullilah, may there be more of you.. wish I could cancel Mondays and make it Fridays forever [*heck.. what are you babbling girl?*]

Not in the mood to do anything today.. have a splitting headache, my head is aching and my enegy level has been drained.

Yesterday I had lunch with one of my juniors, Din - Solehuddin.. didn't really plan it or anything, just met him at the place I was eating and he asked me to eat with him..we were talking about class and stuff.. he's a petronas scholar so I asked him stuff about pet. scholarship..[my sister Husna just had an interview last week with them..].. he told me about his lively studying experience in UPT.. sometimes I wish I could do it all over again.. I wish I'm where Husna is.. in her time, where she's open to so many options.."choose girl, choose.. medic or engineering? UK or US?" first two questions in my interview with MARA 4 years ago.. The interviewer came to our graduation ceremony the night before where I took the best student award from my own father who was the special guest of honor choosen by the committee member of MARA Junior Science College Beseri for the ceremony.Wish I could turn back time, choose what I really wanted,stayed in Malaysia, studying for that one major I've been dreaming off since I'm in high school...architecture.. Why did I want to fly so much??? I'm tired of being away from home... tired of tasting my own cooking.. tired of just hearing about everyone in my family's birthday celebration for the last 6 years..tired of missing out on every family holiday.. sick of my purple fingers... tired of the feeling that I don't quite fit in.. wanna be home..where its warm and I'm with my people...where I'm in peace!

I have so much on my mind, last 6 weeks before finals is always such a drag.. so much pressure, so much to do, so little time.. with my new schedule of studies, work and night classes, I've been skipping my meals and I'm so tired.. I don't feel like doing anything today, but I have to..

So many deadlines and due dates.. Gonna hate next Wednesday (Process Control midterm 2) but Adam's coming back from Bangkok, so atleast that's something to look forward to... (so I should feel normal then cause this positive cancels the negative).. am I making any sense? never mind I'm just talking to myself...[*nag.. nag.. nag]

They better pay me big bucks later at work for all these 4 years of torture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home