BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Dear Diary,

In these critical academic times, the change in weather has once again taken its annual toll on my immune system...my initial suspicion was that the dust accumulating on the surface of my household appliances are causing an allergic reaction to my respitory system.. Due to this assumption, I have taken the initiative to plan several actions to combat this problem..

Fortunately the outdoor temperature had climbed up to 92 yesterday and so I took the liberty of opening windows with the intention of circulating the air within the apartment. I also sprinkled carpet and room deodorizer, which claims to conquer the domestic problems of eliminating deep-down odors caused by pet odors, dampness and mildew as well as smoke, throughout the house excluding Angela's private space, i.e, her bedroom, which is out of bound to me. My consequtive action was to vacuuum the whole apartment as previously planned. I had predicted that this would somehow improve my health condition which would simultaneously prove my theory that I am just allergic to the dust.

I later discovered that this was not the case. Even though the condition of air has somewhat improved, I was still sneezing.. and the deviation of my body temperature from its steady state temperature was becoming more apparent. However, the outdoor temperature today has decreased within the predicted temperature range of 40-75F. Currently the temperature is T=55F. If my bodily condition has not improved within the next few hours I will have to take more precaution safety actions to prevent any further health deterioration. Chemical suppliments in the form of pharmaceutical pills would have to be taken to aid the recovery back to the desired setpoint.

My other concern is that the water in my fish tank has reached 82F(28C), It is recommended that for tropical fish such as the ones swimming merrily in my aquarium should be kept in the water temperature of 75
For the time being I am consuming a lot of juice with the intention of increasing my body's immune level with the aid of vitamin C in the juice. I hope that my current condition will not affect my academic progress as I have a few important events happening this week, such as a Theatre midterm on Thursday a final Process Design report and an Environmental Paper due Friday. Presently I am working on finishing an entry for my Mythology IDL class, which I plan to mail at noon today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home