BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Monday, April 14, 2003

HIGH 82 LOW 55

The current weather status is absolutely gorgeous.. This is by my definition, the 'ideal' weather.. sunny yet breezy, warm but not humid.. They should next abolish school and those worry some classes to make things better..[ pink healthy fingers, not purple.. :) ]

Had a soccer practice today at noon.. that went well.. afterwards we were discussing about the MG performance, apparently our University has been given a 15 minute slot to perform during the Embassader's Award Dinner.. so 'persisma' had their small meeting yesterday and they kind of came up with a plan.. this should be fun...won't say anything more about that, don't wanna spoil the surprise..

ahh.. blogging.. It's been a while I know, nothing particularly interesting has happened.. just 'enjoying' this college life, regardless of all its ups and downs.. and hence the uncompleted, unpreogressive "California Photo Journal Project", neglected and untouched.. It's just not time yet I guess.. just as well cause my camera had just resigned too, so I'll need to get a new one for the Commencement Ceremony and Midwest Games that's just around the bend.. [Good timing guys, just when I'm broke!]

Well I suppose it's my own fault that I'm broke.. See, the thing is I went a little fish crazy recently.. as we all know, after the fish drama thingie.. I started my Betta fish collection. after a while I needed to get some water treatment stuff so I went back to Petsmart, Adam was pesking me about getting the 10 gallon fish tank that was on sale.. and after a long session of pure persuading, I gave in and we got a trolley and started filling in aquarium stuff.. we got the gravel/pellets, then some decorative plants and fake coral reefs, then we started picking out our fish.. I'm not sure what their names are but we got 4 different type of fish..[was tempted to say fishes then, but had just remembered Amanda telling me yesterday that fish is plural].. 12 little ones all together.. so next I started looking for water filters and after we're done inquiring about the different types of water filters, the pet-shop-guy started asking us about water heaters, thermometer, lights, background setting and fish food.. kinda freaked me out there.. how much do you expect me to trash out on fish? So we asked if there's a cheaper way of starting up an aquarium.. so he showed us this other 10 gallon aquarium starters kit.. it's got all the water treatment stuff, water filter, fish food, water heater, thermometer, lights and off course the tank.. so we got that instead and now its all set and running smoothly.. I talked to my mum this morning and she asked me why I did this.. I just told her I needed something alive to hang out with me if I stay up all night studying..[which at the pace my IDL class is going.. I'm sure I'll be doing quite a bit of staying up in the next couple of weeks]

Got a letter from my desk-mate from MRSM, she had just recently graduated and is in the process of trying to get a job.. well it doesn't look that bright right now.. had a talk with my ex's wife a couple days back too and she told me that her friends who's graduated a few years back are still having problems finding a job, even a few of her seniors are currently unemployed.. Fortunately, my brother found one already.. but that still doesn't guarantee much for me.. ikut rezeki masing2 la.. Maybe I should consider Grad School... [??] Abang's graduation ceremony is in October, Nora will be done in November and I'll be done in December.. wish I could take Inorganic Chem this summer and just get it all done with.. but the class is once a year and it happens to be in the Fall semester... I have absolutely nothing to do this summer.. guess I'll just have to take an easy 1xxx level class to pass the time..maybe GER1002.. maybe a one credit PhyEd class.. I donno !!

Abah is in Geneva right now.. he went to the World's Annual Scientist Convention.. He was working on a project something to do with refrigerators or heat exchanger device.. and his design won second place.. Mama says Abah called and told her of his winnings and it's even in the newspaper.. He'll be going to Amsterdam in the next two days and will return back home soon..

Husna on the other hand, had her share of good news too.. she got a call from a Petronas officer saying that her interview with Petronas has shown that she has been choosen to accept their scholarship and that her letter of acceptance is being sent out.. but she's still unsure whether they will give her engineering or medicine.. her JPA interview also went well.. they told her that they wanted to send her either to Japan or Korea but she didn't accept it because they would only give her scholarship if she would do engineering.. I hope Petronas will sponsor her to do medic..

Went to watch ANGER MANAGEMENT last night.. that's like my break of the week, well I can't really say that actually cause on Friday night I also took another break from studying and went to Kak Siti/Abg Razeman's house for dinner.. I miss the family life atmosphere.. Her mother and in-laws came too... Been in town for a while now and they will be leaving soon.. That was a pleasant evening.. and now that the weekend is almost over, it's time for some seriousness again... anyone care to help me with this Ziegler-Nichols Tuning Rules ..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home