BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

GOOD NEWS

I received another wedding invitation.. Congratulations to my friend from Form 3, Ezwan Elias and his newly converted fiancee, Azieliana Ying Abdullah (A Sabah girl) on your wedding on the 6th of June in Sabah and on the 20th in Perak.. I won't be able to make it, but I wish you all the best.. may your future together be filled with love and happiness..

This morning Maria called and told me that Abang Rezal, Maria and Adriana will be coming to my graduation ceremony.. I am so happy, Alhamdullilah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Noris, mane u dpt info yg i kawen dgn azie? ish ish.. salah tu... i tak kawen pun dgn die n tarikh tu semua salah.. better remove the wrong info k. :)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home