BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

They're giving away free breakfast again at the UV dorm.. I'm thinking maybe they're trying to encourage us to get up and go to the early morning classes.. I only have one class at 9 in the morning and my next class is at 2.30.. so I'm home for now trying to finish off some hw.

Angela got her first car this weekend.. it's actually her dad's old BUICK, which is still in a good condition with leather seats and is not really that old.. her dad got a new car which is actually a more newer version of the same model in a different color.. We're both excited cause from now on we don't have to rely on anyone to take us to go get groceries and stuff.. She took me to class this morning when she had to move the car.. Later this evening we're going to Petsmart cause I need to get new fish food cause the old one keeps murking up the water.. I've decided to name the two Beta fish Dwayne and Daria.. Daria is from the Cartoon Goddess: Daria Morgendorffer of MTV's, which is very slow and sort of sarcastic.. I choose Dwayne cause I like the way it sounds [ Especially when Afro-American people pronounce it ].. to me I think it sounds wacky, which matches the fish's hyper-crazy-cool attitute [fish has attitute?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home