BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN..

Finals are approaching in just a couple of hours, I sincerely feel that I am not ready for it just yet.. I've been 'under the weather' for the last few weeks and things took a leap at the down turn this last weekend, and so I haven't had time to prepare myself as much as I would like to.. so instead, I'm currently considering taking the Process Control exam next Saturday [which is the original date scheduled, but everyone was pesking Prof. Kumar to make it earlier, so he decided to put up two dates for the final.. at first only 2 people signed up for Saturday, instead of a week earlier, but now the number is gradually increasing]..

Healthwise, today I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday and I pray that I will be in good health during my finals. I finished registering for my summer and fall semester classes, and signed up for shifts at work. I am currently applying for directed research with some Prof. in the Chemistry Dept. I would like to begin that in the summer, InsyaAllah.

Yesterday, I received two parcels (Americans call it 'packages').. one is my new camera, and the other one is the outfit which I plan to wear to the Midwest Games Dinner. It arrived all the way from China, and even though I gave my measurements to the tailor, it still needs fixing, but the good news is that it fits quite well and I already have a matching skirt to go with it. I'm still undecided about what I'm going to wear to the Commencement Ceremony this Friday, at first I thought of wearing a suit but after looking at the previous senior's grad photos, I know that it might not be a good idea.. my mum made some suggestions, and right now I am inclined to that but I'm not gonna worry about that too much.. [first I need to decide if I want to take the exam this Friday or next Saturday].. By the way, everyone's invited to attend the graduation ceremony. It will begin on Friday, May the 9th at 7pm at the Northrop Auditorium, Minneapolis East Bank campus.

Good luck to everyone taking exams..
start it with "Bismillah", read your questions carefully, answer as best as you can, end it with "Alhamdullilah" and tawakal..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home