BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

RANDOM THOUGHTS...

Just found out that there's a new soda drink out in the market.. Tropical Sprite Remix.. Obey your thirst!
Hershey also has a new limited edition Toffee and Almond Kisses

Anyway, I'm not out to promote a new product but I am hoping to promote my new chatterbox..[Waheyy..].. So far I'm chatting with myself [just comes to show how excited I am..*pathetic me*.. ] Feel free to add something..

Anyway, some highlights of the week..
Wednesday : other sister's birthday (Husna's)
Thursday : Qamar's birthday.
Friday: soccer night.
saturday : the girls are coming over for 'you-know-what' for 'you-know-when'....
Sunday night : Fajarrani, Joe and me are planning to treat Vikesh, Jin and Qamar to celebrate their birthday.

The best thing of all is that it's warm gain.. hooray, throw out your gloves and put on those sunglasses...

Later alligator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home