BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, July 31, 2003

Song of the moment:

Bubble Toes by Jack Johnson

It's as simple as something that nobody knows that her eyes are as big as her bubbly toes
on the feet of a queen of the hearts of the cards and her feet are all covered with tar balls and scars

It's as common as something that nobody knows that her beauty will follow wherever she goes
up the hill in the back of her house in the woods she love me forever, I know she could

I remember when you and me
mmm how we used to be just good friends
Wouldn't give me none
But all I wanted was some

She's got a whole lot of reasons
She cant think of a single one
That can justify leaving
and he got none but he thinks he got so many problems
Man he got, too much time to waste

His dreams are like commercials
But her dreams are picture perfect and
Our dreams are so related though they're often underestimated

It's as simple as something that nobody knows that
Her eyes are as big as her bubbly toes
On the feet of the queen of the hearts of the cards
And her feet are infested with tar balls and

(La da da da da da) x 2

Well I was eating lunch at the D. L. G.
When this little girl came and she sat next to me
I never seen nobody move the way she did
Well she did and she does and she'll do it again

When you move like a jellyfish
Rhythm don't mean nothing
You go with the flow
You don't stop

Move like a jellyfish
Rhythm is nothing
You go with the flow
You don't stop

It's as common as something that nobody knows it
Her beauty will follow wherever she goes
Up the hill in the back of her house in the wood
She'll love me forever, I know she

(La da da da da da) x 2

If you would only listen
You might just realize what you're missing
You're missing me

If you would only listen
You might just realize what you're missing
You're missing me

It's as simple as something that nobody knows that
Her eyes are as big as her bubbly toes
On the feet of the queen of the hearts of the cards
And her feet are infested with tar balls and

(La da da da da da) x 2


*************************************************************************

Outside, the night claims his territory by marking the surroundings with his infamous darkness. Tonight he is accopanied by rain. Occasionally, flashes of lightning alternates with the sound of thunderas they perform their midnight play of two beings with an inseparable natural connection.

Inside, the sound of the dishwasher is faded by the repeated acoustic music of Jack Johnson's Bubble Toes song as my fingers type on the keyboard, trying to finish off yet another submission for my Independent & Distant Learning class which was initially due last February. Occasionally, my fingers would take short indecisive stops and snaps to the beats of the catchy tune. Nothing else really matters at this point, life is so carefree. The laundry had just been washed and folded, the fishes are nice and fed. The trash are emptied and the dishes are being cleaned and the bills are all paid on time. I just need to wait for the new monthly scholarship to flow into the cash box and I'll start sorting things out for this summer trip a fortnight from today. All is well.

Sleep
was neglected last night, but he catched up with me today. So I left for work two hours early today and took a trip to dreamland for a few hours. Usually I wouldn't be able to sleep during the day but today was an exception. Fortunately, Sarah was sleepy at work too. We both went for a walk to the Bursar's office to pick up some change for the cashier's. The main purpose of the trip was to get some sunshine which would hopefully refresh us
both. But it was so hot this morning that the humid just made us want to crawl back to our cool office. At the end of the walk we just wanted to sleep even more. Shawn came to take Sarah out for lunch, and since Chad is there I decided to just call it a day. It was around noon and I was already on my way home heading for the comfort of my soft bed. Last night, I went to drop off something for Weilin at Nad's place and ended up staying here 'til 3 talking to our guests from USC (Hemy, Azman and Hemy's mum). It was already late when I stopped by but I kinda langkah kanan cause they were getting ready to eat dinner. So we ate, and talked and talked and talked.. They're really friendly. I got back and the 'sandman' must have already left cause I wasn't at all sleepy. So I stayed up reading and took a shower at 5 am. I even got out at 7 this morning cause I don't know what else to do at home.

After 2.5 years, I've finally decided to change my contact lense color today. My friends seems to like it, some can't tell the difference..
"It's as simple as something that nobody knows that her eyes are as big as her bubbly toes ....."

Went to play rollerblade again this evening, didn't go to lab at all today. Tomorrow our Prof will be away for something at home.. so he'll be gone and I won't be able to discuss our new synthesis with him. so I'll have another day off again. Need to go to downtown.. someone's birthday is coming up very soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home