BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, August 10, 2001

I'M LIKE A BIRD
by Nelly Furtado

You're beautiful, that's for sure
You'll never ever fade
You're lovely but it's not for sure
That I won't ever change
And though my love is rare
Though my love is true


Chorus:
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is
(and baby all I need for you to know is)
I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is, I don't know where my home is
All I need for you to know is


Your faith in me brings me to tears
Even after all these years
And it pains me so much to tell
That you don't know me that well
And though my love is rare
And though my love is true

(Chorus)

It's not that I wanna say goodbye
It's just that every time you try to tell me, me that you love me
Each and every single day I know
I'm going to have to eventually give you away
And though my love is rare
And though my love is true
Hey I'm just scared
That we may fall through


It's been 2 days since I last updated this blog..and a lot of unexpected events have happened since then..
on Wednesday.. I went on a spontaneous trip to Madison, Wisconsin.. it was a tiresome trip just because it wasn't planned but it was great nevertheless.
Here's the story..
Right after woork on Wednesday, I went straight to the locker room to put all my stuff in there so that I can take a shower after I work out that morning.. it was pay day ..so I took my paycheck to the bank and went to Harvard Market for a breakfast snack.. then as I was strolling back to the gym, munching casually on my cheese pretzels,I saw Tom walking towards me.. I'm sure he came to the gym looking for me because he doesn't come here to work out [as far as I know].. this is already his third time here looking for me.. So we started talking, I told him that I'm thinking of working out for a while.. but after 10 minutes of catching up on the gym's walk way.. we decided to go somewhere else.. so I cancelled my date with the cycling machines and took my stuff out of the locker room.. we started heading towards Mall of America on Tom's red Toyota Camry..there seems to be so amny things to talk about and so we chatted all the way there.. when we got there we walked around in almost every section but not really going into any of the stores..or even looking at the manequin in the windows.. we talked gregariously as if we were old friends.. then feeling that the mall wasn't really a place to chat, we went to a Japanese Garden in Bloomington.. I didn't even know the place existed..but it does.. it was beautiful, reminds me of a garden I went to last year in Madison..so I told Tom about it and he asked me if I wanted to go there.. it sounds crazy at first.. but he was serious...
We went to his sister's house to get some food to take with us..then later we stopped at my place to pick up my camera..which unfortunately is at Awin's place.. [I left it there before we went to the Mall last week.].so we went to Awin's place to get it..and then we were off.. I already told Enna that we were coming through msn messenger amd so they were kinda expecting us..eventhough they have their summer finals the next day..
Well Tom and I left Minnesota at 2.30 and arrived in Madison at 8pm..walked around in State Street...then dropped over at Nini's place, ate pizza..and moved back home at 11.00
We arrived at my house at 5 am..we did stop to sleep in the car for an hour because we were just too sleepy..
I should be working at 8..but I woke up at 8.30am..Lock called to ask about the junior's keys.. anyway, I called Phillipe and he told me not to bother coming to work cause he's training Amanda, the new worker.
I should've stayed in madison for another day..instead of rushing home to work.. well it's too late now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home