BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, September 06, 2001

The Mysterious thing called "LOVE".
If you find yourself in love with someone who does not love you, be gentle with yourself. There is nothing
wrong with you. Love just didn't choose to rest in the other person's heart.

If you find someone else in love with you and you don't love him/her, feel honored that love came and called at your door, but gently refuse the gift you cannot return. Do not take advantage, do not cause pain. How you deal with love is how you deal with you, and all our hearts feel the same pains and joys, even if our lives and ways are different.

If you fall in love with another, and he/she falls in love with you, and then love chooses to leave, do not
try to reclaim it or to assess blame, let it go. There is a reason and there is a meaning. You will know in time. Remember that you don't choose love. Love chooses you. All you can really do is accept it for all its mystery when it comes into your life. Feel the way it fills you to overflowing, then reach out and give it away.

Love always has been and always will be a mystery. Be glad that it came to live for a moment in your life.

"If you want to be happy, be."---- Leo Tolstoy


Let's not discuss all that any further..hehehe.. I've got a new interest in life right now ..but hey don't jump into any conclusions.. it's not a man.. but a cat.. if only I could have a pet in this apartment then maybe I would have taken it in ages ago.. but I don't really want to handle a new responsibility, plus there'll be fur all over the place and my house will smell of cats if I start taking it in.. so the cat always stays outside our basement window, meowing for attention.. at times, I would go out and play with it.. K.Ijah shares my interest in cats and she bought some cat food to feed it.. I think the cat's real owner left it astray.. I can tell that the cat was previously owned by it's cleanliness and also by the way it seeks attention. The cat could even do tricks, when you stroke its head it would rise up on it's two hind legs and it would sometime rest on your lap.. so cute! I have eight cats back home with my parents.. we've always had cats ever since we were little.. we didn't have any while we were living in Leeds, England in the first 5 teen years of my life somewhere back in the 90's. I remember once when I was little, my cat just gave birth to two little kittens.. it was a ginger and a striped black one. My brother would alwas play with the male striped one and I took care of the ginger one... one day we were playing with it and my brother started cuddling the kitten.. I gues it was suffocated or something and it scratched his face straight from the top of his forehead all the way down to his chin... there was this three lines running down his face like the stripes of addidas, which later bleeds and becomes theree red lines of blood..it's a good thing that the scratches didn't leave scars or people wold start recognizing my brother as the addidas mascot, 'Amir Addidas'..hehehe... the incident didn't really lessen his interest in cats.. we loved cats even more.. our first cat was an albino cat .. we called it 'Putih'.. it had blue eyes... it was beautiful.. somehow it reminded me of a queen, striding down the aisle.. purring majestically..

Lately I loved staying home.. I feel fortunate to have K.Ijah as my new roommate, I would rush home everyday from class.. when Tom comes over and asks me to go out for walks or over to his place, I'd tell him that I'd rather linger at home, watching tv or just chatting on the couch.. it's the first week of the semester and I feel that it might be the only week where I'm lounging around without the thought of getting assignments done.. The rush will obviously begin next week.. this weekend, I'll try to get some reading done so that I'm not lost during lectures..

I feel that I will be having a great semester this time around just because I feel calmer [without the moody roommate and everything that comes with the package].. my new roommate has similarities with me.. we both study early in the morning and not stay up late at night, we both don't listen to garbage/trash music and we both like cats.. she's so cool and always happy.. just can't help to make me feel better.. we always have night talks on the bed just before sleeping and I can feel a bond in the process of development.. ang that's a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home