BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Monday, September 03, 2001

I am suppose to be going out to buy a new study desk right now but Marcel still has not appeared to take me there [frankly at this moment I don't think I should be going with him because he is planning to ake the whole day to go furniture shopping]. My roommate should've moved last night but the was some little problem with the lock on her door, so she decided to move out today instead.. I think it is more convenient for her to move out today, just because she rented the U-Haul today and not yesterday. So I heard fom Pyan, who will be the guy who drives the damn thing, that my roommate will be moving out at five. My new roommate will also be using the same U-Haul and will be moving in sometime after five today.
I really can't wait for my old roommate to move out. Basically just because I can't stand her presence near me. I can't stand the way she talks, the way she pulls that face, the way she closes the door [which by her manner is usually a slam].. and I think the feeling's mutual, and so the obvious thing to do is to move out.. that was my initial plan..[to move out, all my close friends knew how much I wanted to move out ].. my prayers were answered when she choose to move out instead, thus meaning that I don't have to go through all the hassles.. I got an email from my old roommate trying to get me to pay for all the little things that she's leaving behind... I don't want her breathing down my neck so I'll just give her what she wants..
Classes are going to start soon but one of the books that I bought from Half.com still hasn't arrived yet.. I still need to see Che Wan to pick up my PChem II textbook which he is selling to me for $35 and another book [material Science] from Hanna which she will be lending to me. I met Kamal [at the airport when we were sending Isham back to Malaysia] and he told me that he is also taking MatS too.. I hope we're in the same class. I couldn't register for Organic lab cause the lecture time clashes with my other classes. So I'm planning to take it in the spring. I also met Fajar last night at Target [while I was helping Nad and Dia shopping for household stuff], she had just finished her summer internship with M3, she is so lucky! I wish I could get an internship next year or something instead of being stuck in a little cubicle in the gym.

Yesterday has been a busy day.. I helped everyone [the girls at my house] move out. Tom was a great help, his car got into an accident on Friday... and everyone was worried about catching a cab to move out, but he came with another car yesterday and helped everyone move out.. first we helped the 3 petronas girls move into their new home somewhere near Amilin's place.. then we helped Nad and Dia into their apartment just a block away from me ..and lastly we moved Zam's bags into her apartment in elmwood. Tom went home later cause he promised his mum that he'd be seeing her at 5pm..he left my house at 5.30 and it takes him an hour to get there.. he was [obviously] late.. Pyan took me to the airport to see Isham leave for Malaysia.. 17 people came to bid him farewell.. his flight was suppose to leave at 6.45 but it was delayed up until 7.30pm.. so by the time I got home it was about 8.. then I saw Tom just as our car was entering the back lane.. he was trying to find me cause he left Nad and Dia at Target and had to pick them up an hour later.. So I told Tom that I have to pray first before he could take me out again.. so we went into the house and for the first time, he saw me pray. I didn't want him to look at me as I pray but he was so curious, he opened the door ajar and peeked in anyway..
Just as I finished praying the phone rang and Nora was on the other side, she was asking for help because she and her roommates were shopping for some household appliances and they can't take it all home in a bus.. I think they were trying to save some money by asking me and Tom to pick them up because the other option would be to take a cab.. but we don't mind [I mean we helped everyone else all day] so we went to pick them up. Tom actually promised his mum that he'd go to his brother's place at 9 and it takes an hour to go to Shakepey from Minneapolis, but he just can't say 'No' when people are asking for help. He knew that he will be in a lot of trouble [especially cause his mum wasn't too happy when he told her he's moving out].. he went to get Nora and her other two roommates, they bought alot of stuff.. then we went to pick Nad and Dia at Target and sent their stuff home too.. we were done by 11.30. Tom rushed home knowing that his mum is going to be furious at him.. and I went straight home.
He called an hour later, luckily things were ok..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home