BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, September 07, 2001

I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be honorable, to be compassionate. It is, after all, to matter: to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all.

It's Fridays again.. the week has gone by quickly.. on Monday I helped Tom move in, I met Atul [his new muscular-Indian-superstar-look-alike roommate who is doing his masters in Pharmacy], and also spend the day fixing up my place with K.Ijah. ..on Tuesday, I started class, went to work in what seems like the busiest day of the year at the cashier's office [there's a que that goes out towards the walkway of students wanting to buy gym's membership and semester lockers] and later I met Wassem [Atul's equally good-looking friend who just arrived from India to do his masters in EE here in the U of Mn] as I went over to Tom's place for dinner.. on Wednesday, I spent the whole day and night going to all the 5 classes lecture sections.. and yesterday was just another day of recitation and relaxing.. Work has been hectic all day this week, but that was expected so it didn't really come as a surprise.. I had to come to work at 6 am for the last two days.. I just wish I don't have to do more of that later on the week..

I'm so tempted to buy a new computer yesterday.. Dell is having an offer where if I buy a computer from the 8100 Dimension series, I could get either a DVD or a CD-RW upgrade for free.. I want both of those assoceries in my new computer so I'm looking around for offers.. we are getting DSL, so that my roommate can stay home to do most of her programming assignments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home