BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, October 18, 2001

I'm feeling lucky today.. this morning I woke up and rushed to work, by the time I got there I was so hungry that I ran to the vending machine and bought myself a Big 'kitkat' bar, and as I was peeling the wrapper I found a ten dollar off coupon for anything in footlocker stamped in the inside cover of the bar. [The only thing that sucks is that I have to buy something above 50 bucks to get this 10 dollar off]..
Then I played two games of LITERATI and won both of the games.. increasing my rating all the way up to 1700.. [I should stop playing this game.. it's becoming too addictive.]

Today there will be a free preview of a new movie that's due out on the 26th October called Life as a House.. Fajar was the one who got the first free passes yesterday.. she came to class and asked everyone to join her because her bf couldn't come with her.. since I don't have anything going on Thursday night I thought that I'd just go and watch it too.. then all of a sudden Jin, who was sitting next to me at the time, asked me if I had a bf ..out of nowhere, I spontaneously replied " No, do you wanna go?" At first he started laughing, cause he thought that I'm asking him to go out with me like in a date or something so I said "No, we're all going out together".. so everyone laughed at Jin... it was so funny.. So after class yesterday I went to one of the U-Card offices to get some more passes for Jin, my roommate and an extra one for anybody else.. Tom said he wants to come to watch it too.. so I said ok.. I told Zack about this cause he called me last night and he said that he might wanna join me too at 7.00 pm in the Willey Hall tonight. So that should be fun. Kak Farah came over again last night so she knew about it too..

I met Fariz after work today.. finally remembered to give him Redza's phone number... [it turns out that Fariz's brother is Redza bestfriend in high school, what a small world.. I also just found out last weekend that Didi lives about 10 minutes from my house in Malaysia!]..

I talked to my mum last night [must remember to call my brother tomorrow and wish him happy birthday]
and she was telling me about our new house that's 90% done.. they'll be moving in pretty soon. From all of her descriptions of the house, it sounds alike a very nice place.. I'm seriously considering about going back to Malaysia this winter.. but I don't know.. This morning I talked to Adha and he told me that I might as well just stay her this winter since I've made a grand plan of going back next summer and stopping over in Japan for a week as an extended transit stop. Plus most of my close friends are going back in the summer and not this winter.. so I might as well wait a while.. maybe this winter we could go on a holiday somewhere together.. Nini and I have been making a few plans on how to spend our little breaks but we haven't confirmed yet.. so maybe since we're both not going home this winter, this might be the time to get together.

Harrie is going back to Malaysia soon.. he said that he wants to come to Minnesota before he leaves. So he called me up last night and told me that he might be coming over of Friday with Bear or something like that.. that's ok with me..

Anyway.. I have class in a few minutes.. I just need to give Pucun Mizie's email add and then I'll be on my way..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home