BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, October 24, 2001

SPRING UP .. FALL DOWN!
Yes its almost that time again.. on Sunday all the clock in Minnesota and other nearby cities will be turned down an hour.. doesn't really mean that we're losing time cause we'll get it back in the spring time when day time will be longer than night.. it's actually a good thing too cause next month is Ramadhan and all the Muslims all around the world will have to fast.. I guess it's a benefit for those who lives in the northern hemisphere cause they can break the fast an hour earlier than usual.. I remember my mum telling me once that she had to fast until 10 pm in the summer when we were in uk while my dad was doing his masters.. I'm glad I was too small to fast then.. that was about 20 years ago.. my, how time flies..

I will be having 4 midterm between next wednesday to the next one.. my friends and I were trying to fininsh off our thermo hw today.. but we ran into a lot of problems. The funny thing was that even when we went to see a TA, he didn't know how to solve it too... so we're gonna try again.. I'm gonna be busy this next coming week.. I'm gonna try my best again.. just hope I can improve my performance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home