BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, October 25, 2001

It snowed last night.. not exactly a snow storm just yet but the temperature is definitely exponentially declining.. the wind was howling outside as I was studying at 5 this morning, and when I got out, I finally had a gist of how cold it is out there..[the weather people says that it's gonna feel like 10F all day].. I'm so glad that it's not snowing right now.. cause I hate the feeling of snow melting on my face as the wind beats out all the moisture on my skin.

Anyway, I feel so guilty for sleeping so early last night.. I'm trying to catch up with my fellow classmates on all the assignments that I'm getting.. This Peng Robinson equation of state thing is killing my brain cells..

I called up Dell last night to ask about my computer [I found out that Zack's has already arrived eventhought it was suppose to be shipped on the same day as mine].. and I found out that it's already been shipped from Austin, Texas on Tuesday and it's suppose to arrive today.. I tracked it from ups and found out that it's in Illinois and should be arriving today ..I'm so happy.. but I'm not sure if we'll be home when the packages arrive..There's a review session for P.chem exam next week today at 3 to 5.. and my roommate says that she'll be home at 2.30.. so maybe I'll get it tomorrow instead.

Today's list of things to do:
I'm going to buy a hub and a new study lamp today after class.. I also need to go get a parcel from AIRBORN EXPRESS mail somewhere in highway 169.. I'll borrow Tom's car [or just get him to drive me there]..I also need to send an email to the Alumni asociation to tell them to RSVP a seat for me and my mentor for the launching of the Mentor Program Dinner on the 13th.. plus I need to get some groceries done..

Anyway, last night I ate out with Kak Ijah, then we rented a few movies from Blockbuster and dropped by at Farah's place to print something out before we head home [Kak Ijah's computer does not have Excel]..

Personal Opinion:
Honestly speaking I think that Lalat's blog is increasingly amusing [keep it up Lalat!] while the other one's is a frigging load of crap (sorry to say but it always has been and, by the looks of things, will always be.. no improvement)..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home