BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, December 20, 2001

I was working and simultaneously studying for my fluids finals tomorrow about two minutes ago when somebody, actually a faculty member of the U, came over to ask for some sort of an explanation why his payroll deduction membership is cancelled.. so I went through all the eligibility jargon [bla.. bla.. bla..] and I gave him some contact number so that he can call and ask for more details and stuff.. then just before he left he looked at the cheat sheet full of formulas and the text book next to it and he said 'What's that?"[pointing at my cheat sheet]
"Oh, that's the cheat sheet that I can bring to the finals tomorrow", I said.
"Wow..Do you understand all that stuff.. looks like hieroglyphics to me!"
I thought it was hillarious, I had to laugh.. he chuckled and left..
I bet he doesn't use formula's in his profession.. must be an art kinda person.. maybe a language guy.. well don't show me all that latin stuff, I might not be able to differentiate that between hieroglyphics too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home