BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, January 03, 2002

Location : Monina's bedroom, Madison, Wisconsin.
Wish I could be : Spiderwoman
Feeling : Cold
Weather : Cloudy and freezing.
Quote of the day: It's ok.. tomorrow we'll be in Florida!
Recently Ate : Aida's delicious nasi bryani for dinner last night.. and Shaz's scrambled egg breakfast
Drank : Strawberry milk..
Wearing : Denim Silvertab blue jeans, denim Guess jacket and a blue CMX sweater..
Perfume : Exclamation!
Latest outing : With Tom yesterday to come to Madison...

The truth is I have absolutely no reason for not updating this blog, except for the fact that I lazy..there's always something else that I'd rather do..
but it is a now a new year, and as it happens it is a custom for the world's inhibitants to make new year's resolutions.. it's taken me a day to think of anything and as it is I am still considering if its even worth making new year's resolutions.. I'll stick to it a day and then after a while I'll forget it anyway.. so I've decided to make simple small promises to myself..things like not cutting my hair for the next yearjust for the fun of it [I'd probably get sick of all the long strands clogging up my drain pipes that I'd skin the whole thing of or something..actually i only feel like keeping it long cause Monina's flowing hair looks beautiful at he moment]..
anyway.. I have to pray Maghrib and get ready for the senior graduation party tonight.. Monina and Shaz has already gone to get things ready cause their are in charge of things...I have lots more to tell so I'll get back to this laer, kay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home