BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, January 14, 2003

.....Oh me, Oh my!.....

I couldn't fall asleep tonight, not that I'm studying or anything, but I was trying to figure out why the picture that I tried to post would not appear in any other computer other than mine.. Lock finally enlightened me at the wee hours of the morning on what and how has gone wrong... all from the comfort of his RBC lab and my UV apartment using the MSN messenger through the magic of the internet! I'm very happy that I am able to post the picture in here, Alhamdulillah, Allah is truely the All-Mighty...
please give me feed back for I am, as they say, "anak rusa Nani" ~ still learning...

Work? Started pretty late today, though it was a very busy day [in contrast to last weeks do-nothing-at-work-routine] as it was the first day of locker sales.. It took Jena and I about an hour to do the daily report and close out today, and yet it was hard to make odds add up cause the cash bag was off since last week and not all over-rings were reported...and to add to all of the complications, Sarah didn't get change from the Bursar's oiffice this morning, so we couldn't give out change to people cause all we have are mostly $20, $50 and $100 notes instead of smaller bills... honestly, somehow I feel like I should change my major to 'Facility Management' or something.. 3 years of experience should look good in my resume right? It's so useless in my engineer/chemist resume though.. [need to find a more major related job]. Anyway, tomorrow [I mean later today really] I'll be closing again... Amanda had returned from Wisconsin..she had another haircut... she showed me her X-mas pictures today... and I finally get to see a picture of that Mark guy that she has been so excited about lately...

The funny thing is, about a month ago we had put up the sign on our bullet proof glass windows that says "Locker SALE starts 1/13/03, Locker RENEWAL ends 1/8/03" ... then out of nowhere a Chinese lady comes up to me about two weeks ago and says "How much discount will I get during the locker SALE?" I looked at her in astonishment.. "Excuse me?" I had to ask, am I hearing her wrong?.. " The sign says there's a SALE!" .. I had to smile to hide the laughter bubbling deep inside.." I'm so sorry, I think you misunderstood, the locker sale starts on January the 13th, meaning that we will start selling the lockers on that date, there's no SALE"... she looked confused, I had to elaborate, she finally understood.... It was hillarious, inside I was chuckling like crazy... English is a funny language...

Ok I should try to sleep before the Sun rises [I could never sleep when the Sun is up, unless I'm sick, which explains why I don't do naps... except in Prof. Bates lectures].. I planned to go to Barnes and Noble tomorrow to buy a book for next sem... I hope I could stay uup like this during normal semester days, and study...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where can i buy phentermine online buy phentermine online legit - order phentermine online reviews

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home