BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, December 15, 2002

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY NAD!!

Just got back from Nad's surprise party.. I bought her the 4th HARRY POTTER book cause she told me once that she only had the first three books.. She was so happy with it cause she was going to buy it herself after the finals but now she had it as a gift.. I told her not to read it yet though.. Had so much fun with the girls, they had their raya pictures developed and put it in a CD, I borrowed it to keep on my computer but I think I won't put it up until later.. for now, I have to study!
I need to analyze some experimental data for Monday's final presentation. Wish I'm the Experimenter for this Gas Membrane experiment.. Being an Analyzer is so much work!

** I wonder when the fifth HARRY POTTER book will be out, it's been two years already.. I want it now! Somebody get it for my birthday next month kay?***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home