BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, December 22, 2002

I've been wanting to update this blog for a while now but everytime I sit in front of a keyboard, I feel that there's something else I'd rather do.. the words wouldn't flow naturally and my blood's filled with adrenaline and I just want to jump around, cause the final's OVER.. It's been over since Wednesday but I've been in and out, here and there just fixing and 'sculpturing' something new.. I've made some decisions that's gonna change the way my final year in Minnesota is going to be..nothing big, off course!

Yesterday we borrowed Marcail's jeep and drove around buying food at Holyland and The United Noodle Oriental Store. Then Nadia we picked WeiLin up at RBC and went to pick up some pots and pans from Mukhriz (I think he got a new haircut.. looks good on ya'), then we went to Dinkytown to pick up Anas' periuk.. we came to their place 3 times and called about half a dozen times ..Wasting Nadia's minutes, thank God I forgot to recharge my cellphone the night before. When Wei Lin comes back from Malaysia I'm gonna get the family plan for the four of us (Nadia is under my name right now and we're paying for separate plans..) once we get the family plan we could just call each other for free and unlimited weekend and nights for other outside calls nationwide for just 20 dollars each.. It would be pretty hard to explain why there's a Chinese name in the family [Noris, Nadia, Nad and WeiLin].. we'll just have to say she's adopted...hehhe.. Oh yeah, listening to Pyan's message on his cellphone is the best, we must've called him a dozen times just to listen to him say "hello". He called back later to tell us that he was in lab while we called. It's ok...

We're gonna have an Eid open house on Monday night.. Everyone's invited... come, come, come... free food..

Mum just told me today that my cousin Namie (Nur Hamie) is getting engaged this Christmas. I've been waiting for her to get married for such a long time, she's 29 this year and she's gonna marry her ex-boyfriend from when she was in Missouri years ago. This guy just came back from working in America and he's starting to look for a job in Malaysia now.. On the other hand, my brother is still looking for a job, while Husna got a part time job while waiting for her SPM results..

As I'm writing this right now, Wei Lin is on her way to Newark, Nadia is answering her Economics final exam, my family is sleeping, some people are still studying, some people are eating, some are cleaning, some are moving [and the list is endless...] and I am working... less than two hours left and I can go out. I'm planning to watch Lord of the Rings with Nadia, Nad, Macho. I saw Siti earlier today and she told me that she might be going to watch it too tonight with her roommates and her friends that came from Michigan. Chad saw it on Thursday night and told me that it's a must-see movie of the year.. We'll have to see it just to be sure.

The computer at work has been down since last night, which makes it impossible to renew the membership or the lockers eventhough there's a deadline.. but a lot of people came to renew their locker and for most of the time I just tell them to come back later if they could. I only make special exceptions for those who say that they couldn't... but I couldn't make a complete report last night. Tom Schmidt came to fix everything up this morning.. I don't know if I should be happy or not...

I'm hungry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home