BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, February 09, 2003

Still at work right now, feeling pretty bored and very hungry...wanna go home, where are you Jena?

We didn't have change in our safe earlier today, so I had to stuff the cash in my coat pocket and ran to the bank to get some change cause the bank would be closed early today and there wouldn't be enough cash for the weekend if I don't do something right now..I was so scared that someone might rob me if they knew that I was carrying so much money in my coat pocket so I walked super fast and looked down all the time.. My coat pockets were so full of dollar bills by the time I was out of the bank, it made me feel so nervous walking back to the office. But I made it safely.. Alhamdullilah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home