BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

MORNING MOANINGS

Could anyone help me get rid of all this 'pop up' advertisements.. maybe with a anti pop up software or something
it's just typical isn't it? first, it's junk mail, then it's junk email, then its stupid forwards.. now it's pop-up advertisements.. enough already, if I want a mini wireless camera, I'm sure I'll search for it.. If I want to go to the Univ. of Phoenix, I'm sure I'll apply for it.. If I want to buy something from eBay.. I'm sure I'll go to eBay.. just leave me alone... what annoys me even more is those ads that have sounds.. I'm peacefully listening to my hand-picked-selected-study-mood-music and all of a sudden a pop-up appears and simulates a conversation with you "Ever feel tired of being single? Click here and meet your eligible soulmate just waiting to talk to you" [Ok I made that up in order to protect some other company, but what I'm trying to say is that if I want to find my soulmate through some online dating agency, I'll look it up, but I'm not!].. it's not funny, most of the time [if not all the time] these ads are non-related to anything I'm ever interested in.. if anyone has something to help me get rid of this annoying thing, please let me know..

The weather isjust crappy out there.. Rain and snow with a high of 44 and a low of 30 F .. we went from the sunny tropical weather straight to the gloomy arctic freeze.. from flip-flop slippers to thick laced up 'kickers'.. cotton to wool.. pink to purple.. sunglasses to gloves..

anyway, I better go now so that I wouldn't miss the bus, it's raining out there [looks scary] and I have an 8 o'clock class once again..
Hooray for 'pay days'...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home