BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Monday, August 27, 2001

Amneris' Letter by Shania Twain

I'm sorry for everything I've said
And for anything I forgot to say too
When things get so complicated
I stumble, at best muddle through

I wish that our lives could be simple
I don't want the world, only you
Oh, I wish I could tell you this face to face
But there's never the time, never the place
And this letter will have to do
I love you




It's been almost two weeks and I guess I've been gone a while.. I wanted to do this daily, but life has been hectic at my place and the phone line is always busy with one of the 10 girls calling their loved ones or being online almost every minute of their waking life. I feel like a stranger in my own home. I don't even sleep on my own bed anymore. My pillows my blankets are all being sacrificed to make my guests feel comfortable and they're taking it all for granted.. right now, I am the one taking the trash out, cooking and buying groceries for them.. things have been all dandy and I don't really mind helping them all out using my money to pay for their food and everything.. Tom has been standing by me through all this.. he even buys food for the girls just to lessen my burden, and spends his time with them to make them feel welcome..

my roommate treats herself as a guest in the house.. she runs away from all of her responsibilities and spend endless hours with her bf... and whenever she is home she does her stuff and pulls a face.. I can't wait til its september..when everything will go back to normal and my roommate is moving out..
Something happened yesterday that still haunts my mind today.. I think he was mistreated, he feels really bad and wants nothing to do with malaysians.. what happen was that Tom was trying to do something good by buying us some chicken but he doesn't know about all the halal deal..so before this I would just use the chicken that we do have instead of the one he brought in..and I was beginning to tell him about the halal deal little by little so that he understands it..but my roommate-from-hell barges in with her dirty claws jammed on her hips and said "You know what Tom, stop buying us stuff because you're buying the wrong kind of chicken and I'm just going to throw it away".. she has always seems cruel to my eyes and Tom thinks of her as a freak even from the first time he sees her, just because of the way she treats people but what she did seems so self centered as if she doesn't even care about other people's feelings at all.. Tom was really pissed off, he told me that it was his money and he was trying to help [to tell you the truth, even the water, bread, food and toilet paper that everyone in the house uses right now comes from Tom] and she shouldn't have said what she did, in the way that she did.. simply because she has never even said thank you for all that he has done in the past two weeks.. she, of all people has been treating him as if he doesn't belong there and right now Tom feels that all malaysians are like that..thoughless, arrogant people who takes things for granted and lives as if they are on top of the world. and it's not true.. I'm not like that.. I guess a drop of black ink does spoil a beaker of white milk.. he says that he doesn't want to come over anymore, and I'm sad not just because I won't see him anymore but also because he takes with him that ugly image of malaysians.. and it's not even true.. I have been trying to make him fit in and enjoy the company of malaysians and everything crumbles just because of one person..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home