BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Monday, August 13, 2001

Nobody Wants to be Lonely

There you are, in a darkened room and you're all alone looking out the window Your heart is cold and lost the will to love Like a broken arrow Here I stand in the shadows Come to me, Come to me Can't you see that...

CHORUS
Nobody wants to be lonely Nobody wants to cry My body's longing to hold you So bad it hurts inside Time is precious and it's slipping away And I've been waiting for you all of my life Nobody wants to be lonely so why...Why don't you let me love you

Can you hear my voice, Do you hear my song It's a serenade so your heart can find me And suddenly your flying down the stairs Into my arms, baby

Before I start going crazy Run to me, Run to me Cause I'm dying...

REPEAT CHORUS

I wanna to feel you need me Just like the air you're breathin' I need you here in my life

Don't walk away, Don't walk away, Don't walk away, Don't walk away, no

Nobody wants to be lonely Nobody wants to cry

REPEAT CHORUS



Went out to Downtown Hopkins witth Tom after work last night.. we watched Crazy/Beautiful, which was [I guess] a good movie but I didn't really enjoy it probably because I felt out of place.. people here probably haven't seem someone like me before and they were staring.. Tom kept telling me to take my scarf off so that I'd blend in.. I didn't though..it's not just a piece of clothing to me..it means more.. I felt really uncomfortable throughout the night just knowing that Tom was uncomfortable with being with me and having people staring at us.. it was awful.. maybe I shouldn't go out with him anymore.. I wonder why he wants to go out with me so much.. why he keep coming to my office and my house.. I hate this feeling.. I heard afew guy friends telling me once that if they were girls they would probably take it of..just because, they're in America..my roommate's mother told her to take it off in America, she didn't though..[she wants to but didn't, you can guess why..]..
this world is coming to its end..things are so lop-sided, tilted,so wrong.. lies are considered the truth; men looks,acts and talks like women; neglected Gods..idolized celebrities; it just doesn't make sense.. call me conservative but I think there should be limit to things... rules are NOT made to be broken..

I think I'm depressed today.. I had a bad night's sleep..probably cause I ate Maggi last night, that is just trash food.. I was just lazy last night when we came back at 10pm.. the girls slept through the day because they are still jetlagged from all the travelling. Anyway, I had to wake up early.. the alarm buzzed at 4:30 and I dragged my feet towards the bathroom and stayed there for the next 45 minutes..I just love long steamy showers.. by the time I'm dressed and ready to leave, everyone was still asleep except for Aneesa who woke up to pray.. I arrived at work at 5:45am..[right on time]..and have been here ever since.. I realised that I took Nora's contact lense and I'm waiting for her to bring me my contact lenses so that I won't have any problems at the airport.. which is exactly where I'm going at 9.30 today..no matter if the guy that replaces me comes or not.. there's about 24 new students coming today..I'll have to load them at my house again, before we pick up the keys to go to their proper apartment.. this is going to be hard, maybe I can't fit all the girls into my house.. my house is already a mess right now.. there's gonna be so many bags.. it's gonna look like a wreck..wish I didn't let Amani put her stuff in the house now.. what a mess!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home