BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, October 19, 2001

I watched baseball again last night..it was the match between the NY Yankies and Seattle Mariners.. I enjoy watching Ichiro Suzuki do his little ritual move just before he bats and how he looks a little bit like the guy I'm having a secret crush on [when he wears his shades.]..The Mariners lost 1-3 ..
Ichiro is playing again tonight at 7 but I'm gonna be going out.. so I guess I'll watch it some other time..
My roommate is baking something in the oven right now.. it smells so good..
I had just chatted on my msn with Isham not long ago.. and I got his hp.. I've added him on my friends list.. then I met Hezir, my ex-bf from ppp... I haven't seen/chatted with him for almost half a year.. he told me that he's kinda heartbroken right now cause the girl that he loves has a new bf... [well we don't all get what we want do we?] we talked for a long time.. I hate it when he asks me about the possibility of 'us' getting back together.. I just told him that I don't think my achy-breaky heart might accept him again.. I don't know.. I guess he knows that I'll always love him somehow.. that's why he does this to me all the time.. I can't stand it when he tells me that I'm the best gf he's ever had.. please, don't remind me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home