BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Sunday, October 21, 2001

you sang to meby Marc Anthony

i just wanted you to comfort me
when I called you late last night you see
i was fallin' into love
oh yes, i was crashin' into love
oh of all the words you sang to me
about life, the truth and bein' free yea
you sang to me, oh how you sang to me
girl i live off how you make me feel
so i question all this bein' real
cuz i'm not afraid to love
for the first time i'm not afraid of love

oh, this day seems made for you and me
and you showed me what life needs to be
yea you sang to me, oh you sang to me

all the while you were in front of me i never realized
i jus' can't believe i didn't see it in your eyes
i didn't see it, i can't believe it
oh but i feel it
when you sing to me
how i long to hear you sing beneath the clear blue skies
and i promise you this time i'll see it in your eyes
i didn't see it, i can't believe it
oh but i feel it
when u sing to me

just to think you live inside of me
i had no idea how this could be
now i'm crazy for your love
can't believe i'm crazy for your love
the words you said you sang to me
and you showed me where i wanna be
yea you sang to me, oh you sang to me


The first time I heard Marc Anthony sing live I felt so amazed at this guy's talent.. [and such good looks too..]
Homecoming Parade!

I'm tired, bored, sleepy and hungry all rolled into one. I still have one more hour in this tiny cubicle.. I was planning to do my studying but I got lazy so I did something else instead.. this week has been my lazy week.. so I'm planning to make it an unlazy weekend..

Harrie came last night with Bear and a junior girl who wants to meet her bf here in Minnesota.. Bear and Harrie went to play basketball with Zulfaa and Zack.. then later Harrie, Kak Ijah, Tom and I went out together for dinner and movie. I was undecided about where we should eat.. at first I wanted to go to TGIF but then we saw the old Country Buffet across the street. Since nobody had ever eaten there.. we decided to give it a try.. So we paid as soon as we got in..but we were later dissapointed with the kind of food there.. Kak Ijah says it was worse than dorm food [and dorm food is bad].. nevertheless, we stuffed ourselves..[what..? we were hungry, lets consider the stomach here.. Later we went to the movies. I wanted to watch Riding in cars with boys but everyone else wants to watch From Hell.. so I compromised [well I'll go with Johnny Depp anyday..wouldn't you?] .. But to tell you the truth, I think we made another mistake of the night.. the movie wasn't all that it cracked up to be... I slept somewhere in the middle of it.. plus [just to make my point], the first thing I heard when the movie was over, was the voice of the people behind me whispering " what a load or c**p!".. we should've gone with Drew Barrymore.. toolate now..maybe I'll watch it next time..

I sort of made plans to go to Madison with harrie but come to think of it I don't think I should go.. just because I have some catching up to do with my studies and that I don't want to trouble him [he's have to take and send me back to Minne within 48 hours].. it would be too tiring anyway.. plus I think my friends in Madison have midterms next week or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home