BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, April 17, 2003

FIRE ALARM TESTINGS
Though of running from the cold by coming home and studying, Could even pray with ease before my next class.. Just my luck, the building is having a fire alarm test.. the alarm keeps beeping randomly and it keeps jolting me from my concentration.. the sharp pitch of the shrill alarm is gonna drive me nuts..

Outside it's so cold and wet, it's so much more comfortable inside.. Now that I've lost my concentration from studying I've decided to visit some other sites and do a little non-academic readings.. I found that Fiejo, Elyn and Amalin has a blog now.. the cool thing is that they all have a chatterbox thing.. I'm feeling quite left behind.. maybe I should get one too... what do you think??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home