BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, April 18, 2003

SHIVERS DOWN MY SPINE

I can feel the cold sweats forming.. and no matter how many layers I'm wearing I can still feel the chill..
ten minutes before my exam today, I was actually sick.. I felt it coming as I was waiting for the bus.. but I was scared that if I run to the lady's I'd miss the bus.. so I got on anyway.. well, I didn't get to my final destination.. I was on the verge of exploding.. so just one stop before the west bank.. I ran as fast as my legs would allow and went into FordH.. just had to get the entire content of my gut out.. felt slightly better afterwards, felt even better when I got to the exam in time.. felt much, much better when it's over..

Well the show must go on..
can't stop just yet.. still need to finish writing up my report on a new design of Lithium Cobalt Dioxide, LiCoO2, secondary battery for Insulin Pumps for the design project which is due tomorrow.. the boys says that I'm the big boss in this whole project cause I seem to be doing almost everyone's share.. so when I asked them what we should name our company to promote the new product, Qamar said after not-so-much-though "We should name it NORISK" [as in 'no risk' cause our battery is a reliable design to help diabetic patients get sufficient insulin without the pain of injections] .. Jason agreed automatically, they even treated me to lunch today.. I'll feel so much better when this week is over..

Tonight I'll be pulling another all-nighter, I need to write a 5-page paper on 'Whether Genetically Modified is an Environmentally Sound Way of Increasing Food Production.'

Oh Friday.. you're always a day away!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home