BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Here I am again, I survived the cold, nasty wind and made it safely to the review session and now I'm back home. I actually feel that the review session was good as it not only prepared me with useful tips of what's gonna be included in the exam but also it gave me additional motivation to continue studying in a competitive way. I'm probably going to be stucking my head in books this weekend anyway cause there's gonna be 3 midterms next week.. so I might as well start now.

Although, Rafique had earlier corrected me this morning that today is actually not Thursday, I still feel that today is Thursday and not Wednesday. It's not that there's a different feeling to each day.. it's just that people are beginning to talk about the weekend (Kritin's weekend get-away with Treston, Friday night's shift at the gym, Zulfaa bye-bye thing on Saturday eve, dance practice) and I have a feeling at the back of my mind that tomorrow is Friday. I think I've gone through a lot these past two days and I am craving for the weekend.

Anyway, I've set the timer for 10 minutes at the oven cause I'm having pizza tonight for dinner, and time's almost up. I better get going.. time's precious!


I'm going to leave you all with something interesting that I got from someone a minute ago..

Something interesting about English language

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an enligsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Note to myself: get your gloves out for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home