BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Monday, September 08, 2003

Pink, it´s my new obsession
Pink, it´s not even a question
Pink on the lips of your lover, ´cause
Pink is the love you discover

Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink ´cause you are so very
Pink it´s the color of passion
`Cause today it just goes with the fashion

Pink, it was love at first sight, yea
You go pink when I turn out the light, and
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight

You could be my flamingo
´Coz pink is the new kinda lingo
Pink like a deco umbrella
It´s kink - but you don´t ever tell her

Pink it was love at first sight
You turn pink when I turn out the light
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight

I want to be your lover
I wanna wrap you in rubber
As pink as the sheets that we lay on
Pink is my favorite crayon, yeah

Pink it was love at first sight
Pink when I turn out the light
Pink it´s like red but not quite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight

~Pink by Aerosmith

A new semester has began and I'm just starting to have a feel of how things are gonna be working out for my very last term here. Gonna have to start to pack all this laziness away and start again. Ever since I moved to this new apartment I feel quite lazy cause it hasn't quite sink in yet that I have to start studying.. but I guess I can't put it off any longer.

I'm at work today at the gym just filling in for someone cause my research work with Prof. Buhlmann hasn't officially started again yet. I'm not planning to work here at the gym so much anymore cause I want to spend more time with my research experimentations. Now where is the real office key, all I have right now is the spare key from the equipment room, though I don't really wanna be responsible if a tonne of cash is missing from the safe cause someone has the other key out there, but I'm sure it'll be safe tonight.. the alarm will sound as soon as someone walks in anyway.

I bought a webcam yesterday cause my baby sister kept telling how much she misses me, plus my brother has already subscribed to broadband connection at home and my dad has a webcam so it'll be nice if we could both talk face to face and I don't have to pay for phone cards anymore. In addition to that I can now see my other frinds from all over the world, cool ain't it? (ok, that's kinda lame considering that almost everyone already has a webcam years before me and I've just discovered the bliss of modern teleconferencing but who cares)

I've choosen the song above to me my song of the moment today (cause it was the song that I kept repeating this morning). Actually I want to introduce y'all to my friend, Darren's, new band Avenpitch.. you can download songs from the website and listen to it. Recently, the Minnesota Daily posted a little clipping about the flurishing new band.. I wish you all the best Darren with your band.. and for you girls out there, Darren is still single.. (hehhe... why do I feel like I'm writing someone's friendster testemonial.)

Talking about friendster, I think that I'm meeting alot of my old friends through this thing.. it's kinda interesting too cause I get to catch up on what's happening. Mostly my friends have finished their studies and are moving towards higher education or the career life. It was weird calling my friends Dr. Liana or Dr. Norina cause they just graduated from their medic college. Just last week, Molly (my new housemate)'s mum was asking me what I'll be when I'm done. It felt kind of odd to say that I'll be an engineer when I'm done. "Yeah, next year I'll be an engineer", felt like it was just yesterday that I took that millenium flight to America, 12 time-zones away. I wanna stay.. but it's just as hard getting a job here.(This morning I was chatting with Fajarrani, she's still job hunting now 3 months after graduation.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home