BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

My every thought is of us being true
It's getting harder not to think of you
Girl I'm exactly where I want to be
The only thing's I need you hear with me..oh

If it's true don't leave me all alone out here
wondering if you're ever gonna take me there
Tell me what you're feeling 'cuz I need to know
Girl you gotta let me know which way to go

~'I Need to Know' by Marc Anthony

It's so beautiful outside, colorful leaves and sunny weather.. it can't get any better. But I'm sure this is the 'calm before the storm'.. so I bought some new leather mittens today, just to satisfy my shoppaholic cravings. But that's not all.. I finally bought an iPod!!! Hooray... Can't wait til it arrives at home..

Anyway, Aisyah is starting her PMR exam today. Good luck baby girl, I pray for your success.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home