BabB|e|iCiOUs

A message to myself..that's exactly what this is.. My own little niche in life..

Friday, October 19, 2001

It's my brother's 23rd birthday today.. I called him up but nobody picked up his phone..so I sent him an e-card instead.. I already sent him a real card.. I'll buy him something just before I leave for malaysia or something .. actually I might just give it to my roommate to post it when she gets back to Malaysia..

The Mariners lost the second series last night 3-2... I just hope they put up a good fight for the next series.

Amazingly, Redza called me up last night..he asks me whether I want to come over to Canada again for Christmas break cause the tickets are really cheap right now.. [I don't think so!..next time, pay for my tickets and then ask me to comeover..hehehe..]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home